The Joint NTU-WeBank Research Centre on FinTech invites applications for the position of Senior Research Scientist.
NTU-WeBank Joint Research Centre On FinTech is Singapore’s 1st Joint Research Centre in Fintech. By employing “state-of-the-art” research, such as data science and analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain technologies, the centre aims to enable and realise Banking 4.0, where banking can be personalised and done anytime, anywhere.
- Conduct Artificial Intelligence and Fintech research
- Present research outputs
- Organize project relevant events
- Manage project progress
- Write research papers and reports based on the requirements of the projects
- PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalence
- More than 10 papers published at NeurIPS, ICLR, and ICML
- Experience of deep learning and reinforcement learning
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.