The Department of Electrical Engineering (EE)
at University at Buffalo (UB) invites candidates to apply for the open-rank position of Teaching Professor (Lecturer)
. We are particularly looking for candidates who can operate effectively in a team environment and in a diverse community of students and faculty and share our vision of helping all constituents reach their full potential.Duties will include:
- teaching and development of electrical engineering courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, especially courses related to electronics and communications;
- student advisement at both the undergraduate and graduate levels;
- supporting industry internships;
- laboratory and instrumentation upgrades;
- leading student excellence initiatives;
- supporting ABET objectives;
- diversity enhancement;
- external educational grant support in collaboration with the EE Undergraduate and Graduate Studies Committees.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.