The University of Missouri Chemical Engineering Program has an open position for a postdoctoral fellow. The research work is related to synthesis, characterization, and testing of high capacity battery materials.
Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000.00 per year.
Duration: 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
A PhD degree in inorganic chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering or a related engineering or science discipline. Experience in Li-ion battery research.
- Experience in synthesis of high capacity battery materials.
- Experience in materials characterizations, including use of advanced equipment such as SEM, XRD, etc.
- Experience in electrochemical analysis techniques.
- Good record of journal publications in relevant fields.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong motivation in high quality research.
Interested applicants should submit their applications, including a CV with a publication list and two names of references with email addresses from current or previous research advisors/ mentors to https://hrs.missouri.edu/find-a-job/academic using vacancy 31962. Questions regarding the position may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Missouri is an equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.