The Faculty of Computer Information Science will contribute to advancing the curriculum of Computer and Information Science, delivery and relevance to industry and high international standards. In addition to teaching, the faculty plays a role in meeting the division research goals and objectives and uses research activities to inform teaching and develop students’ analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will play an active role in curriculum development, assessment, and evaluation. The curriculum is taught within an applied student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting the development and administration of system-wide and directorate-specific policies and are viewed as active participants in academic and extracurricular events at the College and within the community. The HCT offers professional development opportunities to its Faculty in both teaching and their area of expertise.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required where applicable.
- Or Master’s Degree and a professional certification relevant to the discipline with 5 years of teaching and industry experience.
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required.
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards.
- Experience incorporating Educational Technology in curriculum and instructional strategies.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working for the HCT, please apply for the position online by clicking this link: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/webforms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=38304&h=0
You may also please submit your resume to email@example.com. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview with the HCT Senior Leadership team in the USA. Please mention ‘USA Recruitment Campaign 2021" on the email subject line on how you have learned about the job opportunity.
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.