The faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in Civil Engineering Technology with an emphasis in the areas of Water Resources and Land Development. Position will start in the Fall semester, August 2022.
Minimum education and experience include:
- Masters of Engineering in Civil Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure in Pennsylvania or another state transferable to Pennsylvania.
Minimum abilities and skills include:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Sensitivity to expectations of students, faculty, staff and the local community.
- Developed organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues.
- Knowledge and skills in the usage of modern tools used in water resources and land development disciplines of Civil Engineering.
At Pennsylvania College of Technology, tomorrow makers are doing more than building and sharpening their skills. They’re learning alongside faculty already proven in their careers, working with the latest technology, and pushing their boundaries.
Please see the detailed job announcement on our website and to submit an application, cover letter, and resume: https://www.pct.edu/jobs .
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.