Smart Manufacturing and Metrology group at San Diego State University (SDSU) offers exciting opportunities of funded Ph.D. position(s) in the areas of Machine Learning, 3D printing, sensor fusion, machine vision, optical metrology, mechatronics/robotics, advanced manufacturing, and bio-tissues characterization. The successful candidates will participate in cutting-edge research and relevant publications/conferences. Please find current research topics at the Research page. Upon completion of the program, a Ph.D. degree will be awarded jointly by SDSU and UC San Diego. Interested candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 25th, 2020.
- B.S. and M.S. in mechanical, electrical, computer, or materials engineering
- GPA: 3.0 for B.S. and 3.5 for M.S.
- GRE: Verbal 159 / Quantitative 153 / Writing 4.0
- TOEFL 80 (IBT), 213 (CBT), or 550 (PBT) / or IELTS 6.5 for international students
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Computer programming skills (C++ or Phyton)
- Experimental experience
- Strong Publication records
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2020