The Opportunity in Energy Efficiency Analysis with the Building Technologies Office is now accepting applications.
What will I be doing? As a member of the team, you will both learn how to:
• Conduct research on relevant topics to building energy efficiency including international, national and local policies, market barriers, and technologies.
• Provide timely support to BTO staff and leadership.
• Engage with BTO team members to ensure that analyses meet stakeholder needs and furthers BTO’s mission.
• Understand and communicate the results from BTO’s suite of analytical tools on program performance and BTO’s progress towards achieving its goals.
• Support strategic planning and program/project management for the Building Technologies Office.
Why should I apply? You will collaborate with the Energy Efficiency Analyst in DOE’s Building Technologies Office and will be engaged in providing insightful analysis that informs BTO decision making and communications.
You will receive a competitive stipend, an allowance to offset the costs of health insurance, research travel and materials up to $10,000, and relocation expenses reimbursement up to $5,000.
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and completed or be in the process of completing a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.
Program Website: https://www.energy.gov/eere/education/energy-efficiency-and-renewable-energy-science-technology-and-policy-program
Questions? Email DOE-RPP@orise.orau.gov. Please list the reference code for this opportunity in the subject line of your email.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.