RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates with a strong commitment to education for the electrical engineering faculty position in the area of electronics, digital systems, and embedded systems. Responsibilities include teaching and education activities, development of courses and laboratories, advising students, and engaging in scholarship, research, and professional service activities. The selected faculty is expected to start in August 2018 in Dubai.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in the broad area of electrical engineering, including analog/digital electronics, digital and embedded systems.
- Demonstrated applied research and scholarship activities and successful collaboration with industry on research in electronics and embedded systems and evidenced by a strong publication portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
APPLICATION AND NOMINATION
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for. e.g. AcademicKeys – Dr. John Smith – Electrical Engineering
Please submit the following items as part of your application:
- A cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements, and how they address the required qualifications for the position.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Teaching philosophy statement
- Research Statement
- Contact information
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until a candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.